Ethan Fast is currently a co-founder at Nash Exchange (NEX), a non-custodial exchange and asset management platform for Cryptocurrency and other tokens. He has a PhD in Computer Science from Stanford University and has published articles in venues such as CHI, EMNLP, AAAI, and Nature. Previously, Ethan co-founded Proxino, a web analytics company.
Ethan Fast is a co-founder of Nash Exchange (NEX). He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford University where he worked at the intersection of HCI, NLP, and ML, leading more than 10 projects to publication in top venues and has published articles in leading journals, such as Nature, CHI, EMNLP, and AAAI. He is a serial startup founder and Y Combinator alumi.
Ethan Fast has also collaborated on work combining Immunology and ML, including deep learning models for MHC class II presentation (published in Nature Biotechnology) and some work in February 2020 identifying T-cell and B-cell epitopes for SARS-CoV-2.
He currently Resides San Francisco, United States America.
- Stanford University, PhD in Computer Science (2013 – 2018)
- Y Combinator (2011 – 2011)
- University of Virginia , BA in Computer Science ( 2007 – 2011)
- Co-Founder at Nash Employed on October 2017 – Present Located in Menlo Park.
- Researcher (Other Research Collaborations )
- Writer at Independent Projects Employed on June 2016 – Present .
- Research Fellow at Brown Institute for Media Innovation.
- Graduate Researcher at Stanford University Full-time , Employed on Jan 2013 – Sep 2018 .
- Visiting Researcher at Microsoft Employed on April 2016 – Jun 2016 .
- Founder of Proxino .
- Research Assistant at University of Virginia , Employed on Feb 2009 – Apr 2011 .
- Summer REU at Santa Fe Institute.
During Ethan's PhD, he did research at the intersection of Human-Computer Interaction, Programming language, and Natural language Processing. he led work on more than ten published projects, most of which involved significant systems building.
Nash is a Fintech company using Blockchain as infrastructure for the digital finance space. The platform's products form an integrated financial services platform that is non-custodial. Nash Exchange (NEX) raised over $20 million USD in a public security token offering and over 10 million USD from leading venture capital firms.
Nash is a fast and safe platform for trading and managing digital assets. It uses cross-chain state channels to allow users to interact with orderbooks at <10ms latency while remaining non-custodial.
Did you find this article interesting?