Devie Mohan is the Co-founder and CEO of Burnmark, a Fintech research company, and is a panel member on the ING group Think Forward initiative on better financial decision making.
Devie is a Fintech industry adviser and analyst based in London. Since 2016, she is a Co-founder and CEO of Burnmark and a panel member on the ING group Think Forward initiative on better financial decision making.
Previously, she was working in Marketing at Thomson Reuters and SunTec Business Solutions. Devie is also experienced Business Manager, having worked for Ericsson, SunTec Business Solutions and IBM. She served also as an Analyst with responsibilities for project analysis, management and consulting for ICT and infrastructure projects funded by USAID in Egypt, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Bangladesh, Tanzania and also at Goldman Sachs.
Devie studied at University of California, Berkeley, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, IMD Business School and Boston University School of Management. Prior to that, she finished College of Engineering, Trivandrum.
- CityAM Fintech Powerlist: 7th most influential person in UK Fintech
- Jax Finance Fintech Influencer list: 9th most influential person in fintech globally
- FinTech100 list: #12 globally 4. Kurtosys Power 100 Women in Finance: #10
- Silicon Republic’s 31 women strengthening the connection between finance and technology
- Rendity Top 10 Financial Bloggers: #5
Did you find this article interesting?