Auctus is a decentralized non-custodial options protocol built on top of Ethereum that allows users to trade, mint, and exercise call or put options, in a trustless and decentralized manner without having to rely on any third party.
Each option series is integrated through an ACOToken contract, which is ERC20-compliant, making options transferable, fungible, and ready for further DeFi integrations.
ACO Tokens (Auctus Crypto Options)
ACO (Auctus Crypto Options) tokens are tokenized options that convey to its holder the right, but not the obligation, to buy (in the case of a call) or sell (in the case of a put) an underlying cryptoasset at a specified price (Strike Price) at any time before or at expiration.
ACO tokens are American-style options, allowing the holder to exercise any time before its expiration date. Exercise is not automatic and the settlement is "physical" since the underlying asset is transferred and delivered.
ACO Token Symbol
Each ACO token option has its own smart contract and the symbol contains key information about its option.
AUC Token ICO Details
- Price of Pre-ICO: 2500 AUC = 1 ETH
- Price of ICO: 2000 AUC=1 ETH
- Hard Cap: 20 million USD
- Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
- ICO AUC token start date: March 27, 2018
- ICO AUC token end date: March 31, 2018
- All unsold AUC tokens were burned
- There was no minimum investment for investors to participate in ICO
- ETH was accepted as a mode of payment.
- No additional tokens were issued after ICO token sale.
- The AUC tokens became available instantly after the ICO sale
AUC Token Distribution
- 2% of the tokens were reserved as bounty rewards
- 9% of the tokens were allocated for partnership and advising
- 18% of the AUC tokens were allocated as a reserve for future stakeholders
- 20% of the AUC tokens were allocated for the team.
- 51% of the AUC tokens were released for sale during the ICO sale
Usage of Funds Collected During the ICO
- 42% of the funds collected through the ICO sale were used by the team for future product development
- 28% of the funds collected through the token sale were used for business development
- 18% of the funds were used for communication and marketing of the project
- 12% of funds were used for other expenses
ACO Finance is a decentralized non-custodial options protocol built on top of Ethereum that allows users to trade, mint and exercise call or put options, in a trustless and decentralized manner without having to rely on any third party. Each option series is integrated through an ACOToken contract, which is ERC20-compliant, making options transferable, fungible, and ready for further DeFi (Decentralized Finance) integrations.
Decentralized Finance | DPiggy No Loss Crypto Investing | Leveraging Uniswap & Compound
dPiggy is a platform for investment in crypto, built on top of Compound & Uniswap and launched in April 2020. It is the first on-chain product that provides an opportunity to invest in crypto without taking the capital risk. It provides a simple interface for users to earn interest on DAI deposits and have their returns automatically used to purchase a variety of crypto assets at the end of each month.
dPiggy charges users an annual 0.5% service fee used to burn AUC tokens issued in the March 2018 ICO, and fees are waived for users who lock at least 10,000 AUC tokens in their dPiggy account. The dapp is being marketed as a ‘no-loss crypto investing platform’ because the stable value of DAI is secured by the Maker and Compound protocols.
- Vinicius Melo - Head of Strategy
- Tiago Araújo - Senior Software Engineer
- Ariny Guedes - Lead Ethereum Engineer
- Iuri Santos - UI/UX Lead Designer
How was your experience?
Give this wiki a quick rating to let us know!