Eidoo (EDO) is a cryptocurrency. It was first announced on October 7, 2017 and the development team is located in Switzerland. As of December 28th 2017, the circulating supply was 22,620,193 EDO.
Eidoo, is a multi-currency wallet with some nifty added features – like hierarchical deterministic support and a full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange. The wallet is available online for free from the iOS app store or from the Google Play Store for Android.
Overall, Eidoo aims to make it easier for users to manage their blockchain-based digital assets.
Here are some of the features available on the Eidoo app:
- Store Ethereum and ERC20 Token s: Most Ethereum wallets also store ERC20 tokens. After all, they’re based on the same blockchain. Eidoo supports Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. You can send and receive digital currencies through the wallet app.
- Private Keys Managed By the User: The user in in charge of managing the private keys. The private keys are encrypted on your smartphone. They’re not held by Eidoo.
- HD Support: Eidoo supports hierarchical deterministic structures, which means you can create sub-wallets to keep your main wallet address private.
- Backups: Your Eidoo funds are secured with a single backup passphrase.
- Easy Management: Eidoo makes it easy to send and receive digital currencies, read QR codes, and share your address with friends.
- Contact Lists: Eidoo can store the Ethereum addresses of your contacts in a single, standardized way.
- Token Recognition: Eidoo automatically detects all tokens supported by the Ethereum blockchain. Some of the tokens will pop up with their name and logo. If Eidoo doesn’t recognize a particular ERC20 token, then the token will still be available through your wallet – but details about the token may be listed as “unknown”.
- Ethereum Transaction History: Eidoo shows a list of all transactions you’ve made in Ether or various ERC20 tokens.
- The Eidoo Exchange: Eidoo has a built-in, decentralized exchange. It’s a hybrid exchange where you can cross-trade between ETH and ERC20 assets with a “technologically consistent atomic outcome” (atomic swaps). Eidoo emphasizes low fees.
Thomas Bertani leads Eidoo. He is the CEO and Marco Polci the COO and the co-founder. The founder of the platform is Natale Ferrara. The company official name is Eidoo Sagl and is based in Chiasso, Switzerland. It was founded in 2017.
Did you find this article interesting?
Aug 18, 2022
Aug 18, 2022
Link to profile on Youtube.
Aug 18, 2022