The collection was released on August 19, 2021, and sold in 5 minutes. One of the rare NFTs from the collection, K4M-1 #04 sold for 85 ETH ($275,540) on August 22, 2021.
0N1 Force is a collection of 7,777 hand-drawn characters comprised of 100+ randomly generated features, all housed on Ethereum. Rather than just a collection of digital avatars, the 0N1 Force characters all live in a fleshed-out universe with a narrative surrounding the death of a beloved Emperor and more. On the release day, on August 19, 2021, the collection was sold in 5 minutes. 0N1s were minted for 0.07777 ETH.
In addition to the high-resolution artwork, each 0N1 NFT grants access to benefits found on the 0N1force website and Discord - the first of which is participation in a collaborative role-playing game (RPG) that takes players into the 0N1verse.
The idea for the project originally came from 0n1 project manager, JR's love of Jamie Hewlett's work on the "Gorillaz" project. The grungy, post-apocalyptic vibe Hewlett's characters gave off was exactly what JR thought the NFT space needed. The 0n1 team of 5 then came together to brainstorm ideas on a storyline that could grow and develop over time with the community in mind. Once they had the storyline solidified with the majority of contributions by "Strawberry" and Em Bergie, the team passed it over to artist Bryan Lie (IMCMPLX).
On1 Force has partnered with some global brands and famous artists in the NFT world. They include:
- Steve Aoki
- Paradigm Sports
- Bass Jackers
- 25% sold - 0N1 NFT Giveaway.
- 50% sold - Merch Release.
- 75% sold - 0N1 Metaverse Planning Begins. Bringing the 0N1VERSE to Life. Art and Collaborative Exhibitions for 0N1 Holders.
- 100% sold - Comic Book Drafting Begins.
- JR (@JRArtSpace_NFT) - Project Manager, Marketing and Promotion.
- Bryan Lie (@TrueIMCMPLX) - Artist, Creator of the 0N1's.
- Em Bergie (@Em_Bergie) - Community Relations, Discord Manager.
- Strawberry (@StrawberryWTF) - Graphic/Web Design, Discord Manager.
- CryptoSpaces (@CryptoSpaces1) - Tech, Discord Manager.
One of the rare NFTs from the collection, K4M-1 #04 sold for 85 ETH ($275,540) on August 22, 2021. In a day, 0N1 #7452 sold for 80 ETH ($267,224). Another rare NFT from the collection, K4M-1 #07 sold for 75 ETH ($241,994).
Did you find this article interesting?