DigitalNote (ticker symbol: XDN) is a proof-of-work cryptocurrency that uses the CryptoNight algorithm. It was first announced on June 6, 2015. As of December 28th, 2017, the circulating supply was 6,885,695,758 XDN.
Formally known as DarkNote XDN, DigitalNote XDN is an open decentralized cryptocurrency. The XDN can be compared to decentralized digital money, such as Bitcoin and ETH. DigitalNote is based on cryptoNote anonymous technology. The currency is untraceable since it has a unique encryption feature where for blockchain-based deposits and messaging system.
It also provides instant privacy-protected transactions worldwide and messaging transfers with near to zero processing fees in decentralized peer-to-peer users’ network. The XDN network uses mathematics to secure and empower individuals when they are controlling information and finances in the network.
DigitalNote XDN features
- Instant encrypted messages: DigitalNotes provides a secure, instant, untraceable and unlinkable way of encrypted communication crypto messages.
- Truly anonymous: untraceable truly anonymous DigitalNote transactions and encrypted information transfers in a pop network.
- Blockchain analyses resistant: DigitalNote blockchain is resistant to any kind of analysis. All transactions and messages transfer are unlinkable.
- Libertarian: DigitalNote distribution happens with fair ASIC-resistant Proof-of-work mining process and also gives users block rewards
- Blockchain deposits: DigitalNotes can be locked on a deposit account for any period of 1 to 19 years with a 0.5-1% annual interest rate. Deposit is a factor of the digital note main supply.
- Secure and ASIC-resistant: XDN announce was made public and loud. Since the first block, it is mined by cryptocurrency community users with a CPU-efficient POW.
- Open source: the XDN is an open-sourced decentralized project that was released under the MIT license. This means that anyone can take part in the development process of the project.
- Fair and decentralized: XDN uses a decentralized P2P network technology to operate the platform. There is no central authority on the platform.
Did you find this article interesting?