Read

Edit

History

Notify

Share

Jungle Freaks

Jungle Freaks is a (NFT) collection of 100% hand-drawn freaks by the Hustler magazine cartoonist George Trosley.  [1][9]

The collection was sold out in 5 minutes after the official release.

Overview

Jungle Freaks is a collection of 100% hand-drawn freaks on the Ethereum . Every Freak and trait has been 100% hand-drawn in Trosley's studio (with no assistance from artificial intelligence or computers). There are more than 200 traits featured in the collection.[1]

Once sketched, the trait was inked and then colored with markers, color pencils, etc. The physical pieces were then scanned, white space removed, and formatting optimized.  [1]

10,000 Zombies and Gorillas in total were sold at 0.07 ETH. The price did not increase/decrease during the course of the sale to remain fair. There was a whitelist available for early supporters before the main sale.

The collection was released on October 16, 2021, and sold out in 5 minutes.

$JUNGLE

The Jungle Freaks Ecosystem's token is called $JUNGLE. When staked into the staking contract, the Genesis Jungle Freaks Collection and the JF Legendary Vault assets will generate $JUNGLE. Owning and staking a Genesis Jungle Freaks Collection NFT and/or JF Legendary Vault NFT is now the ONLY method to earn $JUNGLE.
Jungle Freaks Genesis Collection: &
JF Legendary Vault Collection: OpenSea

$JUNGLE Use Cases

Assets from the JF Legendary Vault and the Genesis Jungle Freaks Collection have the potential to generate $JUNGLE, which may be redeemed for assets in the JF ecosystem. Genesis Jungle Freaks are required for any upcoming $JUNGLE mint transactions. Future interactions with the ecosystem can be facilitated by the use of the token $JUNGLE, including but not restricted to:

  • JCB Mint Jungle Freaks Motor Clvb
  • Mint Gen 2
  • Mint JF Vox Models
  • Mint JF 3D Crypto Avatars
  • 2.0 JF Token Dashboard
  • Wearables plus Metaverse Assets
  • serve as a voting token for governance in the JF Social DAO

It's vital to remember that 70% of all $JUNGLE will be used to buy assets, with the remaining 30% going into the DAO vault.

$JUNGLE Staking per NFT

  • Genesis Jungle Freaks Collection: Generates 10 $JUNGLE
  • JF Legendary Vault: Mt. Freakmore will generate 15 $JUNGLE
  • JF Legendary Vault: Creation of The Freak will generate 35 $JUNGLE
  • $JUNGLE staking accumulation deposits are every twenty (24) hours.
  • $JUNGLE accumulates for a period of five (5) years.

$JUNGLE Allocation

<strong>Total Supply</strong>: 295,000,000
The $JUNGLE token allocation is as follows:
<strong>Staking Rewards</strong>: 63%
<strong>Community Rewards</strong>: 20%
<strong>DAO</strong>: 9%
<strong>Team</strong>: 8%

Roadmap

  • 25% sold - 5 NFT giveaway contests were held between 25% and completion.
  • 50% sold - Rare, limited edition pieces began to be airdropped to randomly selected holders.
  • 75% sold - 5 ETH were deposited into the Freak Fund and dispersed to randomly selected Freaks for their valued support in the community.
  • 100% sold - The team began working on a free generative drop for all holders, to be released a few months from the sale end. [1]

Notable Sales

On October 17, 2021, Jungle Freak 9386 with a bloody blindfold sold for 10 ETH ($38,466) on OpenSea. [2] On October 18, 2021, Jungle Freak 7489 with waterfall background and gold robot fur sold for 9.99 ETH ($37,438). [3] The same day, Jungle Freak 5075 with black devil wings and red & white headband sold for 9 ETH ($33,621) on OpenSea. [4]

On October 22, 2021, an NFT collector bought Freaks #6294 (with Diamond Robot Fur and Angel Wings) and 1097 (with Gold Robot Fur and Tie Dye Tank clothing) for 24 and 21 ETH correspondingly.  [7][8]

See something wrong? Report to us.

Jungle Freaks

Feedback

Did you find this article interesting?

Twitter Timeline

Loading...

Loading

Media

REFERENCES

Join the IQ Brainlist

Sign up for the IQ Brainlist to get early access to editing on the IQ.wiki beta site!

Join Now

Subscribe to our newsletter

Never miss any of the most popular and trending articles on IQ.wiki when you sign up to our email newsletter.

Subscribe

IQ.wiki

IQ.wiki's vision is to bring blockchain knowledge to the world and knowledge onto the blockchain. A part of Brainfund Group.

https://twitter.com/IQWIKIhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Everipedia/https://t.me/everipediahttps://www.instagram.com/iqwiki_/https://github.com/EveripediaNetworkhttps://discord.gg/x9EWvTcPXthttps://web.facebook.com/everipedia?_rdc=1&_rdr

IQ

What's IQ?StakingBonds

Company

About usCareersBrandingIQ GPTIQ Dashboard

© 2023 IQ.wiki Powered By BrainDAO& IQ