Morpheus Labs(MITX) describes itself as a blockchain platform-as-a-service (BPaaS). The platform consists of vital tools, multiple blockchain protocols, infrastructure, and blockchain use case references for users and developers.
On 4th September 2016, at a Starbucks Cafe in Singapore, Pei-Han and the founding team were seated together discussing the potential of blockchain technology, which embodied four core principles: cryptography, distributed systems, peer-to-peer networking, and game theory. They realised that what seemed like a disruptive technology concept was not sufficiently adopted by many programmers worldwide. A quick check online on Reddit, Stack Overflow has revealed the challenge and lack of resources as the main reason many programmers chose to forego learning.
Then, they had this idea, “Why can’t we just have an online platform that allows programmers to learn and develop blockchain-based applications easily?”
Four years ago today, they launched Morpheus Labs in Singapore.
Today, we are a leader in Blockchain-Platform-As-A-Service (BPaaS), offering mission-critical tools, infrastructure, various blockchain protocols, and blockchain use case references for enterprises and developers to build, experiment and manage their own applications effortlessly at minimal cost and time. Armed with relevant capabilities, the platform offers a multitude of intuitive solutions that enables developers and enterprises alike to take advantage of its platform to build effective solutions for various use cases.
The Company was accelerated by SGInnovate and we are a member of SGTECH. In addition, Morpheus Labs is featured in the Singapore Blockchain Landscape Map and Tribe Accelerator in Singapore in the Enterprise Solution and Consulting Sector alongside enterprises such as IBM, Oracle, PwC and Microsoft.
Innovation is a combination of creativity and implementation. Often, an idea needs to go through phases of evolution or pivoting before it reaches maturity for commercialization. In reality, most ideas seldom reach their commercialization value because the cycle is too long and expensive, rendering it too ineffective in time and costs to allow ideas to grow and mature.
We want to make it easier and cheaper for people to develop blockchain solutions; empowering businesses to solve the unknowns and complexities in blockchain technology.
Morpheus Labs SEED offers development tools, infrastructure, eminent blockchain protocols, and blockchain use case references for enterprises and developers to build, experiment and manage their own applications effortlessly at minimal cost and time.
- Solution Center — Supercharge your development lifecycle with our Solution Center. The solution center comprehensively covers the development, testing, deployment, run, and scale applications across physical, virtual, and distributed ledger technologies environments. Create, test, deploy and scale across numerous environments for your next project.
- Usecases — Use Cases are like playbooks to help accelerate the adoption and the development of existing solutions. The Use Cases work as task-based graphic workflows that help visualize processes and automate deployments, connecting disparate platform tools and infrastructure components in a seamless and process-based use.
- Services — Enterprises can utilize integrated platform services to make complex applications into viable businesses with ease. There is support for a diverse range of service types like distributed storage, databases, integration, digital assets, and key management. The services for enterprises can change conventional perspectives and boost organizational operations.
- Team — This feature is essential for collaborative development. For businesses that prefer to outsource an IT/Dev team, you can share a project and connect with an external organization on the platform. Organizations can leverage this new enhancement to conduct training workshops and hackathons as well.
- Campaigns — Learn about the upcoming events organized by Morpheus Labs and its partners, such as DApp competitions, workshops, and training courses across the globe.
- BlockchainOps — Manage different blockchain protocols easily. Save the hassle of tedious blockchain environment setup. Link up your workspaces directly to blockchains from BlockchainOps, or even to external blockchain networks. Nine integrated blockchains like Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, NEO, Vechain, Waves, ICON, Fusion and NEM to select from. Multiple blockchains give you fallback options should one blockchain not satisfy your business needs. Developers can easily integrate essential blockchain network information with their code on the workspace.
- Application Library — Get useful resources with our Application Library! Get access and download the code of a wide range of DApps to your Repository. Build on code that has been thoroughly tested by others to suit your specific needs. Developers get the smart contract-based incentive when they curate and publish their applications, which leads to an opportunity to commercialize and become a use case.
Did you find this article interesting?