NFTrade is a decentralized cross-chain Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform, marketplace, and indexer, which allows users to create, buy, sell, swap, farm, and leverage NFTs across different blockchains.
NFTrade is an aggregator of all NFT marketplaces and thrives to hosts a complete NFT lifecycle, it currently supports 5 different chains, including Avalanche, Polygon, Ethereum, Moonriver and Binance Smart Chain.
On the 24th of September, 2020, NFTrade held their Initial Dex Offering on Poolz, which brought in about $3.7 million in private token sale. The seed round saw participation from some of the most respected institutions in the NFT, Defi and Crypto space, which includes Sfermion, Metapurse, DAO Maker, Zokyo, and GDA Capital. 
Launched on May 2021 by Ori Levi, NFTrade was created to solve the problem of segmentation, which hinders the trade of digital assets by many users across different networks. The NFT marketplace, platform, and indexer, NFTrade provides a decentralized and non-custodial solution for all NFT interactions across all of its integrated chains.
- Create NFTs: Artist, creators who use NFTrade can easily create a decentralized NFT. NFTrade makes this easy by deploying all the NFTs, contract and collections offering drag and drop capabilities.
- Swap NFTs: Users can also swap their NFTs with other users in a decentralized and secure environment, with an escrow mechanism facilitating the swap between the users.
- Buy and Sell NFTs: Users can also buy and sell all kinds of NFT Collections using NFTrade marketplace.
- Farm NFTs: Using the NFTrade Farming, users can get more value from their tokens, by staking them on the NFT farm to earn exclusive artistic, collectible, and utility-based NFTs. 
$NFTD is the native governance and utility token of NFTrade platform. It has a circulating supply of 20,742,113.99 NFTD coins and a max. supply of 135,000,000 NFTD coins.
As a $NFTD owner, token holders receive four main benefits:
- Governance rights: This allows token holders to vote for potential new features, attributes, and the ultimate direction of NFTrade, contributing to and shaping the future of the NFTrade platform. The ability to stake $NFTD and earn exclusive collectible and utility-based NFT . A variety of different staking, NFT farming, and reward structures are being created for NFTD holders. By staking NFTD, users will be able to earn exclusive collectible and utility-based NFTs.
- A discount on platform transaction fees: The NFTrade marketplace and platform will introduce transaction fees. NFTD holders will benefit from deep discounts on these fees.
- Staking: A variety of different staking, NFT farming, and reward structures are being created for NFTD holders. By staking NFTD, users will be able to earn exclusive collectible and utility-based NFTs.
- Access to exclusive NFT launches and drops: NFT drops, launches, and giveaways will be exclusively available for NFTD token holders who stake their tokens. Through an exclusive NFTD Farm, users will be able to earn rewards to claim NFTs within the NFTD farm, as well as all other farms hosted on NFTrade. 
NFTrade was funded through an Initial Dex Offering which was on the 24th of September, 2020 on Poolz. The IDO brought in about $3.7 million in private token sale. The seed round saw participation from some of the most respected institutions in the NFT, DeFi, and crypto space, which includes Sfermion, Metapurse, DAO Maker, Zokyo, and GDA Capital.
Additional funding also came from other partners such as SMO Capital, SparkPoint, Poolz, Magnus Capital, Legion Ventures, Autonomy Capital, NFT Tech, IconPlus Capital, AU21, Peech Capital, X21, and more, as well as in the form of grants that they have received directly from the Polygon and Solana development teams.
$NFTD staking which is launched via an NFT farm on Binance Smart Chain, allows token holders to gain additional utility from their tokens, putting them to work to gain additional value. Through NFTrade, projects from all over the spectrum and ecosystem, regardless of their industry, can introduce additional opportunities for their token holders via NFTs, and by using its NFT farms. 
A variety of different staking, NFT farming, and reward structures are being created for NFTD holders. By staking NFTD, users will be able to earn exclusive collectible and utility-based NFTs.
Through NFT farming, users can obtain much rarer and distinctive yield generating assets. These earn-able NFTs can vary greatly depending on the token being staked, the use case behind the project, and what the native development teams deems as the proper reward to be made earn-able. 
Featured farms on NFTrade include:
- Netvrk (NTVRK) Farm
- Pangolin Farm
- NFTrade (BSC) Farm
- Victoria VR Farm
- XCAD (BSC) Farm
- Bit Hotel Farm
- Evolution Land Farm
- Brokoli Network Farm
- Opulous Farm
- FEAR Farm 
The NFTrade team includes individuals with experience in crypto and blockchain. They include:
- Ori Levi - CEO
- Shahaf Antwarg - CTO
- Etai Koren - COO
- Masha Prusso - Marketing Manager
- Hartej Sawhney - Security Advisor
- Anna Savenko - Operation Manager
- Nimrod Yaron - Regulatory Compliance Analyst
- Alexandra Karpova - Public Relations
- Ronny Basson - Operation Manager
- Shai Mohaban - Advisor
- Liam Zety - Full Stack Developer
- Harrison Seletsky - Head of communication
- Oshik Krauss - CPA
Q2 | MVP Launch
- Create, buy, sell, swap, and farm NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain.
Q2 | Multi-Chain Integration
- Platform accesability on Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche, and Polygon blockchains. We will continue to add additional support for new blockchains
Q3 | NFT Launchpad
- Projects and creators can launch and auction new NFTs to a multi-chain community.
Q3 |Additional Blochchain Support
- We will integrate chains such as WAX, FLOW, Cardano, Polkadot, Solana, and more.
Q4 |Cross-Chain Capabilities
- Users can interact with NFTs directly cross-chain, bringing all the best attributes and aspects of each network and application into a single hub.
Q4 | Social Features
Variety of social features to promote user engagement.
Q1 2022 |Credit Card Integration
- Buying and selling NFTs with government-backed currencies.
Q1 2022 | Utility Token Integration
- Accessible utility token features such as platform governance, a discount on transaction fees, and staking. 
In September 2021, NFTrade partnered with GovWorld to introduce NFT-based loans. With this collaboration, users can now use $NFTD tokens or their NFTs to receive loans. They can utilize $NFTD to get short-term high APY generation through their token holdings. It also unlocks many other benefits from GovWorld’s PartnerFi program.
In August 2022, NFTrade partnered with Clashub, an upcoming multi-chain digital card game launching on the Avalanche blockchain. With this partnership, the Clashub NFTs will be available for trading on the NFTrade marketplace.
Did you find this article interesting?