Thetan Arena is an upcoming e-sport game running on blockchain where players go head-to-head against each other, using unique skills and abilities to compete with other players.
Thetan Arena features a multiplayer-based model where users can compete with each other through in-game champions. They also have an opportunity to earn native tokens from the game by participating in in-game activities and events.
THG is the game’s native token and THC is the main currency used in Thetan Arena's operations.
Thetan Arena is a blockchain-based game in a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) format.
The game is free-to-play. It also offers opportunities for users to incentivize participation and use, such as free skins, loot boxes, saleable champions, and more.
In each game, each player is given a choice of their champion. These champions have different skills and abilities that users have to strategically use to their advantage.
On September 16, 2021, the team behind Thetan Arena launched their token through an initial decentralized offering (IDO). The IDO took place on Polkastarter, one of the most popular crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain.
Large blockchain investment firms have already expressed their support for the Thetan Arena. These are companies such as Animoca Brands, Formless Capital, DFG, Spark Digital Capital, Vixen Ventures, Axia8, Clovers Ventures, Everest Ventures Group, Kardia Ventures, AU21 Capital, K300, and Decom Holdings, etc.
Thetan Coin (THC) is the main currency used in Thetan Arena's operations. THC is used in the following activities:
- Buying Thetan Box: Thetan Box is the source of Hero for the entire Thetan Arena system.
- Hero upgrade: THC is used for upgrade heroes, providing specific advantages in the game.
- Reward to streamers: THC can be used to reward streamers when they stream games.
- Bet on matches: THC can be used for betting on matches in the streaming system.
Thetan Arena does not sell THC to players directly. THC can be earned by playing the game. Once a user earns them, they can claim them to their wallet.
Thetan Arena also has a THG token that is BEP20 & ERC-20 token.
Ways to Earn THC
- Battle: The amount of THC bonus in each battle depends on the trophy class and hero rarity.
- Quest: When a user completes the quests in the game, they will receive Quest Points. After receiving enough Quest Points, they will be able to exchange them for THC
- Battle Pass: players can earn THC through the Battle Pass. The Battle Pass will collect the most valuable items in a season.
- Ranking Rewards: Players can earn THC if they rank up.
- Guild War: Players can earn THC in guild war (the function is expected to be developed in 2022).
- Tournament: Players can earn THC in tournaments organized by the system or the players themselves for their guilds.
Token holders can earn additional THG through staking. This means depositing a portion of their holdings on smart contracts, providing stakers with a share of the earnings of the game through the Thetan Arena Ecosystem Revenue. This reward is designed to also incentivize users in making other contributions beyond just engaging with the game.
The governance of the platform is decentralized, opening the decision-making process over important game parameters and protocols to token holders. They also have the opportunity to vote on how the game will be developed in the future. The number of their THG tokens also influences the weight of their vote when it comes to governance functions.
Users can earn additional THG by contributing to the platform’s special tournaments and events. The THG tokens that they earned can also be swapped for other cryptocurrencies or sold in the market.
When players join Thetan Arena for the first time, they will be given a free hero named Raidon at Level 1. Free heroes will not be sold on the marketplace. Other heroes can be unlocked from Thetan Box.
Heroes in Thetan Arena are categorized into 3 groups according to their signature skills and statistics, including Tank, Assassin, and Marksman.
Each of them has a unique special ability called Fury. Furthermore, each hero has unique stats according to their roles on the battlefield. Thus, choosing a suitable hero for each situation helps players increase the win rate in the Arena of Thetan.
Tank heroes are responsible for becoming frontlines facing up to the enemies and prevent their teammates from receiving damages. Tanks Heroes include:
- Veinka: Recruited from the Royal British Security Force by the order of the queen, Veinka is mechanically augmented and now joins the United Nation to protect his homeland.
- Errant Ghost: Errant Ghost is the leader of the Order. He used to be a senior member of the Government; however, he has been expelled from the army because of his power manipulation behavior.
- Breaker: Breaker is the older brother of the twin criminals in the Metal Outlaws gang. His principle of life is simple: "smash to enjoy".
- Lucy Muffy: A gangster who loves rock music. Haunted by the thought that the world is too peaceful unlike what shows in her music. So, she creates herself an electric guitar that emits sonic waves to destroy anything she doesn't like.
- Meiko: A mechanical augmented girl who loves to create powerful mecharobots. Having witnessed many cruel and unfair things in the world, Meiko decided to become a savior by herself. Using her own mecharobot to help the weak, Meiko quickly becomes a trustful hero. Together with Phoenix and Shanna, she is requested to be a protector of the Nova legacy.
- Kongkey: As a laboratory animal of the Solar Eclipse, Kongkey possesses both the power of an ape and the intelligence of the human. Outside combat, he is really an active and kind friend. However, Kongkey will be filled with rage and will become uncontrollable whenever he gets mad.
Assassins are deadly and silent killers who can engage the fight, eliminate the target in a single combo, and retreat without being noticed. Assassin Heroes are:
- Raidon: Member of the Delta Special Ops, Raidon's responsibility is to secure the peace of the people. He believes that Justice's above all, which is the reason why he is the hero of Earth's people.
- Serp: Code Name: Serpent. He is the Commander of the South America Marine Force. He is an expert in flanking and ambushing the enemy from behind.
- Rei: Joining the Saviors in order to protect the people of his homeland against the invasion and dictatorial power of the Government. Rei gradually gets caught up in the eternal conflicts between factions.
- Mortal: The younger brother of the twin criminals in the Metal Outlaws gang, Mortal is smarter than Breaker a bit but still loves fighting and destroying things. He looks like a dwarf.
- El Dragon: After retiring from professional Robot Boxing, El Dragon moves to Bionic. Being there, she earns a lot from them while still doing what she does best: fighting. She is one of BigPapa's subordinates, which allows her to do everything she wants without fear.
- Velvet: Velvet is a famous assassin. In a battle against the Government forces, Velvet was lethally injured. The Solar Eclipse saved her by replacing all the below parts with mechanical components. Since then, she has sworn to stay loyal to the Solar Eclipse.
- Mary: Coming from a forgotten noble family, Mary possesses a skill set of an assassin. She is also a master in using daggers and pistols, which makes her a big threat to any target. She can eliminate her prey and escape quickly without being noticed.
- Taekwon: This is a Taekwondo master who has a big ambition to reach the top of the martial arts world. He seeks and challenges others who called themselves martial arts masters to find the right path. He respects the rules and justice and is the one willing to take all the responsibilities.
Marksmen are the main damage dealers and are responsible for maintaining the DPS amount during the fight. Marksman Heroes are:
- Morrod: Member of Sniper Force, Morrod is a silent killer who is the master of scouting and eliminating the target in a really long distance.
- Cluster: One who is known as a legendary bounty hunter. Cluster is a high-skilled ranger with many combat tricks. His biggest rival is BigPapa with the highest bounty reward. During the capture attempt, Cluster caused many cruel crimes but they were all covered by the government.
- Steelshot: The Senior Commander of Delta Force, Steelshot, is a master operating campaigns to sweep his enemies' forces and conquer their strongholds using his advanced strategies, technologies, and firepower.
- Destroid: Wanted by Government groups around the world for committing destructive explosions, Destroid is also known as Explosive Expert. He was requested by Errant Ghost to join the Saviors. His biggest rival is Raidon of the Government.
- Benjamin: As a weapon expert, Benjamin has a very rebellious personality, which leads to chaos everywhere he goes. Seeing that the Metal Outlaws were suitable for his lifestyle, he decided to join them to bring more destruction to the world.
- Shanna: This is a marksman archer. She used to be a protector for an ancient family in China. Because of going against the Government policies, the family was suppressed and Shanna joined the Nova from then by the will of the last owner.
- Phoenix: Desired to stop the pain and the suffering of innocent people from the eternal conflicts between Government groups, Phoenix decided to join the Nova. Phoenix rapidly becomes a core member of the Nova using her talents and gifted special abilities.
- BigPapa: A notorious godfather from South America, BigPapa represents the dominating and supreme power of the underworld. Don't even dare to mess up with him.
- Durass: Coming from a lost tribe that was famous for technology, Durass is a kind warrior with a warm heart. However, BigPapa wanted him to join his force, so he manipulated Durass and made him become one of BigPapa's strongest subordinates.
- Culien: Culien is a creature from outer space. He has a cute look of a baby with a hidden chaotic and cunning personality.
- Bathos: Losing his family in a war between the Government army and the Rebels, Bathos was heavily injured and saved by the Solar Eclipse. After being rescued by the faction, he has sworn to live a life as an avenger.
There are two different kinds of Level attributes in Thetan Arena which are Hero Level and In-game Hero Level. Before joining the playground, Hero Level represents the base attributes of heroes at that Level. When they come into the battlefield, heroes' base attributes will be at In-game Level 1. During the match, players can level up heroes from Level 1 to Level 10. The In-game heroes' attributes will increase according to their roles.
- Rarity: The Rarity of a hero is determined by 2 elements: the base rarity of that hero and the rarity of its skin. Heroes with a higher rarity have more unique playstyles, abilities and will have a chance to get bonuses in battle rewards. There are 3 different levels of rarity:
- Trophy class: This represents the mastery of using a hero, which means that hero has been played in thousands of matches. Besides, Trophy Class increases the power of the custom skills chosen by heroes in the game. The Trophy Class will be graded from H to SS.
Before joining the battlefield, players are requested to select 2 skills in addition to choosing a hero. Each skill belongs to a different kind of skill sets, which requires players to make decisions more carefully to use them effectively.
Skills in Thetan Arena are categorized into 3 different skill sets based on their main attributes. Each skill set is also divided into 3 different levels of rarity which are default, rare and mythical. The 3 skill sets include:
- Effect Skill: Inflicting status on self, allies, and enemies.
- Damage Skil: Dealing a great amount of damage in a short period to your enemies.
- Support Skill: Aiding you against attacks of enemies.
Every week, there are randomized 15 skills to be selected in the skill pool. Players can only choose the skills which are available. The skill pool is refreshed weekly.
Thetan Arena's gameplay is designed to revolve around the combination of your personal skills and teamwork. Challenge yourself with various game modes: MOBA & Battle Royale.
- Battle Royale (Solo/Duo): 12 players joining a battleground try their best to survive and to become the last man standing. After a short period, a ring-shaped borderline will appear and start closing in, trapping everyone inside. Whoever staying outside it gets eliminated. All the players have the same mission. Destroy the supply boxes to gather bonus power points and eliminate others to become the last to survive. Number of Players: 12 Players and Time Limitation: 4 minutes.
- Tower Siege: In this amazing mode, players are divided into two teams. Their mission is to bring down the rival's tower. Players have to collect items called Battery to summon the Siege Robot. The tower can only be damaged whenever the Siege Robot reaches the tower. The game will end when either one of the towers is destroyed. If the time runs out and neither of the towers is destroyed, the team whose tower has more health will be the winner. Number of Players: 8 Players and Time Limitation: 5 minutes.
- Super Star: Players join and try to own the Superstar. The "mother" Superstar produces Point Stars which give match points to the team which collects these. The team that has more match points will be the winner. In the case that a team has more than 50 match points than their rival, it will be instantly announced as victorious. Number of Players: 8 Players and Time Limitation: 4 minutes.
- Deathmatch: In this mode, the main target of all players is "Eliminating others as many as possible". Whoever has the most elimination points before the time runs out will be the winner. In the case that a single player has more than 25 elimination points, the game will end immediately and he will be announced as the winner. Number of players: 8 players and Time Limitation: 3 minutes.
- Custom Battle: If you want to create a game and play with your friends only, you can create a custom battle and invite them to play together. The host can freely choose any option among available possibilities of game modes, maps and can decide the number of in-game players. Number of Players: Customizable and Time Limitation: Up to the chosen game mode.
In addition to having various game modes, Thetan Arena also regularly hosts special competitive events coming with a wide variety of rewards.
- Campaign (PvE)
- Collection (PvE) (PvP)
- Leaderboard Competition
- War (PvP)
Ranking is a system that sorts players' ranks based on the trophies they get in matches. The aim is to create groups of players with the same standards of skills in order to get battles with great quality. The Ranking also helps others recognize top player's achievements. The ranking system consists of 11 ranks, and players need to achieve a certain amount of trophies to advance to the next one. Each rank will be divided into many small tiers, helping players keep track of their progress more easily. It also provides a better classification for match-matching. Every day, top 20 Champion level players will become Super Champion. At this rank, players will get exclusive items for the Super Champion rank and be honored on the leaderboard for 24 hours.
Players will participate in battles and receive trophies based on the results of those battles. Players will rank up when reaching a specific amount of trophies. Each hero has its limit on the number of trophies earned in a day. The hero's limit is more or less dependent on the rarity of the hero and the skin used by the hero. Players' rankings will be reset at the start of a new season (one season lasts three months).
The reset will follow the rules:
- Players from the Platinum rank and above will reset to the beginning of the Platinum rank (Tier 5).
- Players with ranks below the Platinum will not be reset.
The purpose of this reset process is to give higher-ranked players more motivation to continue to rank up at the start of the new season. And players at lower ranks have the opportunities to access higher ranks.
The process of ranking up helps players receive many valuable rewards such as Thetan Coin, Power points, Heroes. The higher the orders, the more valuable the rewards are. The rank reset at the beginning of the season will also reset the rewards from Platinum Tier-5 and above, which gives players more opportunities to receive more rewards.
The Leaderboard is a system that ranks players in the game based on their achievements. Leaderboards help increase competitiveness among players and create exciting challenges, forcing them to work hard to overcome. The Leaderboard in Thetan Arena is divided into several categories to create different challenges for players to conquer. Players can optionally change and view their ranks according to the categories of the leaderboards.
Leaderboards are classified as follows:
- Trophy Leaderboard: rank players based on total trophies.
- Victory Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of wins.
- Streak Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of consecutive winning streaks.
- Hero Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of heroes they own.
- Guild Leaderboard: Guild ranking based on each Guild's Guild Trophy.
- MVP Leaderboard: rank players based on the number of MVPs achieved in matches.
- Triple Kill Leaderboard: ranks players based on the number of times they hit Triple Kill in matches.
- Mega Kill Leaderboard: ranks players based on the number of Mega Kills achieved in matches.
Except for Trophy Leaderboard, all other Leaderboards will reset at the start of a new Season (a three-month Season). The goal is to equally divide the opportunity to compete for the top ranks for new and old players.
The Battle Pass is the key reward system of each Season (one season lasts three months). The Battle Pass provides players with many valuable rewards, helping them power up to achieve a higher Rank in the season. As the reward system representing a Season, the Battle Pass will include Season-specific rewards such as new heroes, new skins, avatars, etc.
The Battle Pass is divide into 60 Tiers. Each Tier requires a certain amount of Season Points to pass and receive the rewards of that Tier. Players can obtain Season Points by participating in Battles or from in-game quest rewards. Each Tier of the Battle Pass is divide into two types of rewards:
- Normal rewards: normal rewards, average amount, and not much variety
- Premium rewards: premium rewards, large quantity, variety, and special rewards.
At the beginning of the new season, the player's progress on the Battle Pass will be reset to 0, and the reward of the Battle Pass will also be changed according to the characteristics of that season.
Guilds are organizations created by the players. The guild helps to increase the connection between the players with quests that require the efforts of all members to support the guild's growth and collect valuable rewards. Guilds create a more challenging environment by ranking races with a scale between groups of players.
A player must reach a certain level, and a small fee is required to create a Guild. Players can set Guild membership requirements to increase the quality of Guild membership. Players can join any Guild as long as they meet that guild's eligibility requirements. Players can also participate through the invitation of guild members.
Guilds have their Levels. The higher the Level will unlock more valuable features. The Guild needs many Glory Points and other resources to level up, requiring all guild members to work hard to collect enough. Guild Level also determines the maximum number of Guild members.
Guilds will be ranked against each other based on the total Glory Point. The more complex the members work to collect Glory Points, the higher the Guild rank will be. Guild Leaderboard will be reset at the start of a new season to ensure fairness between the new Guild and the old Guild. Main Features in Guilds are:
- Guild Shop: exclusively for Guild members, selling special items only available here.
- Guild Role: a positioning system for guild members, members with particular positions can receive additional benefits in collecting in-game resources.
- Guild Vault: the guild's asset store, members will contribute assets here to help the guild grow more.
- Guild Quest: The core feature of the Guild. Every week, the Guild Quest system will generate many quests with increasing difficulty and rewards. Based on the volume of quests completed, members will receive various rewards. Guild Quest is also an essential source of Glory Points to level up the Guild.
- Guild War: A feature that allows guilds to challenge each other. Their rank will be based on aggressive achievements. The guilds with the best achievements will receive many valuable rewards. (This feature is in development and released as soon as possible).
Q3 2021 (Milestone 1)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) launch
- Alpha test (PC/Android)
Q4 2021 (Milestone 2)
- Special Events
- Thetan Coin
- Thetan Box
Q1 2022 (Milestone 3)
- 42 Players BR
- Thetan Gem
- Thetan Hero
Q2 2022 (Milestone 4)
- Pets System
- Guild Quest
Q3 2022 (Milestone 5)
- Co-op modes
- Guild Wars
Q4 2022 (Milestone 6)
- Leasing system
- Donate system
Q1 2023 (Milestone 7)
- Monthly content
- Offline event
Did you find this article interesting?
Thetan Arena Website
Aug 20, 2022
Thetan Areana on Twitter
Aug 20, 2022
Additional information on Coinmarketcap
Aug 20, 2022
Thetan Arena | Coinmarketcap
Aug 20, 2022
What is Thetan Arena? (THG)
Aug 20, 2022
THETAN ARENA Quick Review
Aug 20, 2022
Thetan Arena: Cách Kiếm Tiền Trong Game
Aug 20, 2022
THETAN ARENA - PLAY TO EARN!
Aug 20, 2022
I MADE 15X NOW ON THIS TOKEN!!! HOW TO BUY
Aug 20, 2022