Read

Edit

History

Notify

Share

Flashdash (cryptocurrency)

Flashdash is a project that combines , , and gaming. Flashdash was launched in 2023 and introduced an NFT Care system, which enables players to interact with their NFTs. This interaction yields points that can be used to access extra rewards.[18]

Overview

Flashdash was launched as a project on July 11, 2023. Flashdash operates as a decentralized platform featuring its own NFTs and cryptocurrency. In the first phase of the launch, 42,069 NFTs have been allocated for zkSyncEra holders. Each wallet could mint up to three NFTs for free. Flashdash NFTs could earn points through transactions. Every 2 hours, they randomly activated actions like feeding, sleeping, and playing. By performing transactions to dissolve the active state, NFTs acquired points. These points were ranked, and NFT holders received a certain amount of the Flashdash memecoin, that was introduced in the second phase.[1] Flashdash Memecoin, similar to Pepe Coin, was issued in the second phase. The memecoin was airdropped to Flashdash NFT holders based on the points they acquired.[2]

Key Events:

  1. The 1st NFT Minting started on August 22, 2023:
    • 369 NFTs available during the first Free Minting period.
    • Sold out within a day.[1]
  2. The 2nd NFT Minting started on August 29, 2023
    • Sold out on September 1st, 2023.
    • Premium NFT sales commenced afterward.[2]
  3. Website Renewal and 3rd Minting On September 20th, 2023:
    • Flashdash website renewed for enhanced user experience.
    • 3rd NFT Minting introduced.[3]
  4. The Token Launch on December 4, 2023:
    • Token contract permissions were revoked for full decentralization on December 5th, 2023.
    • LP authority was renounced on December 7th, 2023.[5]
  5. The Team Note was published on December 12th, 2023:
    • The Team will not claim any Airdrop.
    • Unclaimed tokens will be burned, contributing to the scarcity and value of the token.[6]
  6. The Unclaimed 45,786,360,059,433 FLASHDASH Tokens were burned on January 8th, 2023.[19]
    • Free NFT Airdrop: 22,273,484,585,215
    • Premium NFT Bonus coins: 22,299,470,447,044
    • Dev Team Tokens: 1,213,405,027,174

Tokenomics

The Flashdash token was launched on December 4, 2023.[5] The token has a total supply of 690,420,420,420,690. 88.79% of the tokens were sent to the FLASHDASH-ETH on Mute.io, 3.42% were sent to the paid NFT, 3.69% were intended for use in , and the remaining 4.1% were to be used for marketing purposes. [11]

3.67% of NFTs are allocated for Premium NFTs and 3.42% for Free NFTs. Of the combined 7.1% allocation, one-fifth was distributed to users, and the rest was deliberately removed from circulation. This action effectively shifted the initial 88% allocation in the liquidity pool to an equivalent of 94%. On December 5th, 2023. Flashdash revoked the token contract permissions to make it a fully decentralized project. [4] On December 7th, Flashdash made another step to create a fully decentralized project as project developers have renounced LP authority. [10]

NFT Marketplace Platforms

Flashdash NFT can be found on the following NFT marketplace platforms:

Buy

Users can buy Flashdash tokens on the following platforms:

Charts

[13]
DEXSCREENER[14]
[15]
[17]

See something wrong? Report to us.

Flashdash (cryptocurrency)

Feedback

Average Rating

No ratings yet, be the first to rate!

How was your experience?

Give this wiki a quick rating to let us know!

Twitter Timeline

Loading...

Loading

REFERENCES

Join the IQ Brainlist

Sign up for the IQ Brainlist to get early access to editing on the IQ.wiki site!

Join Now

Subscribe to our newsletter

The IQ Ecosystem Report will keep you updated on everything IQ.

Subscribe

IQ.wiki

IQ.wiki's vision is to bring blockchain knowledge to the world and knowledge onto the blockchain. A part of Brainfund group

https://twitter.com/IQWIKIhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Everipedia/https://t.me/everipediahttps://www.instagram.com/iqwiki_/https://github.com/EveripediaNetworkhttps://discord.gg/x9EWvTcPXthttps://web.facebook.com/everipedia?_rdc=1&_rdr

IQ

What's IQ?StakingBonds

Company

About usCareersBrandingIQ GPTIQ Dashboard

© 2024 IQ.wiki Powered ByBrainDAO& IQ