Read

Edit

History

Notify

Share

Bubblemaps

Bubblemaps (launched in September 2021) is a supply auditing tool for visualizing the connections between holders of and . It uses colorful bubbles to make on-chain data easy to understand, thereby allowing users to Investigate wallets, reveal connections, track major assets' supply and see through the noise of data.[1][2]

Overview

Bubblemaps uses colorful bubbles to show the connections between the top 150 holders of a token. These 150 holders are represented by 150 bubbles, and the bubble size is proportionate to its holdings, therefore the bigger the bubble the higher the represented wallet is going to be on the wallet ranking list. Bubblemaps also records historical transfers between wallets, linking these wallets together, showcasing any form of wallet splitting, manipulation, private sale, presale, giveaways, and more. [4][5]

Bubblemaps has both free and premium versions. Anyone can access several listed and in the free version. Premium users can verify any token by pasting and scanning the token address.[9]

Moonlight Token

Moonlight is the native utility token of Bubblemaps. It has a total supply of 1,000,000,000,000,000. It was launched in April 2021, four months before Bubblemaps was released.[10]

The tokenomics include 2% reflection and 5% generated LP for a total of 7% transaction fee. Moonlight's target LP to market cap ratio is 10%. Extra generated LP can be used as a funding mechanism (marketing, technical costs, etc.)

Moonlight can be traded on and .[8]

Integrations

Gem.XYZ

Bubblemaps integrates Gem.XYZ is an Aggregator for flippers. This allows users to view the top 150 holders of all NFT collections on and find deeper connections between their wallets.[11]

DEX Screener

Bubblemaps integrates DEX Screener a powerful analytic tool for, to help provide Real-time price charts and trading history on DEXes across , , , , , , , , , and more.[12]

Trait Sniper

On the 14 of march 2022, Bubblemaps announced that it is now natively integrated on Trait sniper, a leading NFT platform. This integration lets every NFT collection listed on Trait Sniper be analyzed with Bubblemaps without leaving their website.[13]

NFTKey

On the 4th of July 2022, Bubblemaps announced it is now natively integrated into NFTKEY, an On-chain multi-chain marketplace to discover, collect, and trade .[14]

MoonScan

Bubblemaps also integrates MoonScan which allows users to explore and search the Moonbeam for transactions, addresses, tokens, prices, and other activities taking place on Moonbeam. BubbleMaps is now directly accessible on Moonscan for listed tokens.[15]

Rebranding from Moonlight to Bubblemaps

In June 2022, Moonlight announced it is rebranding into Bubblemaps. Since its rebranding in June 2022, the platform has had multiple major announcements including, Cronos Accelerator, Cronos Partnership, Partnership, and partnership. The rebranding includes a new logo and a new website bubblemaps.io.[16]

Seed Funding

On September 18, 2023, Bubblemaps raised €3 million in a seed funding round led by INCE Capital and saw participation from various backers, including Momentum 6, Stake Capital, LBank Labs, V3ntures Fund, , Cronos Chain, PowerHasheur, and others. Their mission to secure the seed funding began in March 2023, when they won in the startup competition at ParisBlockWeek. With this funding, they aim to make data easily understandable and accessible to both individuals and institutions in the space. [20]

Supported Chains

[4]

See something wrong? Report to us.

Bubblemaps

Commit Info

Edited By

0xa817e9da10923C49C3eD3265Ec9aAb4FB2AF69FE
Yeonwoo

Edited On

September 18, 2023

Reason for edit:

minor edits

Feedback

Average Rating

No ratings yet, be the first to rate!

How was your experience?

Give this wiki a quick rating to let us know!

Twitter Timeline

Loading...

Loading

Media

REFERENCES

Join the IQ Brainlist

Sign up for the IQ Brainlist to get early access to editing on the IQ.wiki site!

Join Now

Subscribe to our newsletter

The IQ Ecosystem Report will keep you updated on everything IQ.

Subscribe

IQ.wiki

IQ.wiki's vision is to bring blockchain knowledge to the world and knowledge onto the blockchain. A part of Brainfund group

https://twitter.com/IQWIKIhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Everipedia/https://t.me/everipediahttps://www.instagram.com/iqwiki_/https://github.com/EveripediaNetworkhttps://discord.gg/x9EWvTcPXthttps://www.facebook.com/iqdotwiki

IQ

What's IQ?StakingBonds

Company

About usCareersBrandingIQ GPTIQ Dashboard

© 2024 IQ.wiki Powered By BrainDAO & IQ